At TWC, we specialise in non-surgical procedures to address dermatological conditions such as acne, pigmentation, open pores, lines, wrinkles and aging skin. Using medical skin lasers, fillers, wrinkle reduction injections, chemical peels and customised skincare, we aim to restore radiance and youthfulness to our patients looking to refine and improve their appearance.
Verita Healthcare Group Limited is incorporated in Singapore under company number 201534494W with its registered office and trading address at 4 Leng Kee Road, #04-01 SIS Building, Singapore 159088.
The terms “Verita Healthcare Group Limited” “Verita”, “We” and “Our” include Verita Healthcare Group Limited and our affiliates and subsidiaries.
Our Commitment To Privacy:
Verita provides personalised, precise, patient-centric health care services.
In order to provide you with our services we require information about you such as:
- Your name,
- Mental and physical medical condition;
- Biographical information including family medical history;
- Treatment to date including x-rays, scans, blood samples and test results;
- Contact information: country of residency, home address, e-mail address, phone number;
- Next of kin;
- Billing information, credit and financial information;
- Insurance details.
We know that all information you share with us is important to you and that some of the information is sensitive Personal Information, we are committed to protecting this information, treating it with respect and maintaining its privacy and confidentiality.
As a global company with operations and customers in Asia Pacific, North and South America, and Europe we may need to share your Personal Information across the globe with our various group companies, so that we can provide you with access to our best knowledge and expertise and give you excellent care.
When we share your Personal Information we will comply with the privacy laws that are in place in the respective countries in which we operate.
In addition we embrace the principals of the new General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) operating in the European Economic Area (EEA) and we will try to implement GDPR principals in the way we handle your Personal Information.
We aim in particular to be transparent with you and we will:
- Tell you what information we will be collecting;
- Limit collection, sharing and retention of your information;
- Give you information on why we are collecting information;
- Give you information on how and where your information will be used and stored;
- Provide you with information about how and why your Personal Information is being moved outside of the EEA so that you have clarity when you give us consent; and
- Tell you who to contact if you need more information, want your Personal Information deleted from our records, or are unhappy about how your information is being used.
Privacy and Data Compliance Officer
Verita Healthcare Group Limited
4 Leng Kee Road, #04-01 SIS Building, Singapore 159088
How We Collect Information About You:
We may collect your Personal Information in a number of ways, which include:
- Through the use of any of the Verita websites or other websites controlled by us. A list of the Verita websites may be found at www.twcaesthetics.com – (our “Site”).
- From information we receive by corresponding directly with you by telephone, e-mail, WhatsApp, various social media platforms, newsletters.
- Information we receive from an intermediary associated with you: this could be a relative, doctor, friend or agent appointed by you to help find information relating to treatments we offer;
- When we meet you to assess and (hopefully) treat you;
- We work closely with third parties in the provision of our services (including, for example, medical specialists, analytics providers, business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
How We Use The Information You Give To Us:
We will use the Personal Information you give us to carry out our obligations to you, to fulfil any direct engagement, request or contract entered into between us, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us. In addition, we may process your Personal Information:
- For marketing to you;
- For the administration and management of our business;
- To maintain, improve and effectively maintain the operation of our Site, including:
- to carry out troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistics and surveys;
- effect safety and security features; and
- to create interactive features and functionalities.
We may combine information we received from third parties with information you give to us or that we collect about you. We may use the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
With Whom We Will Share Your Information:
We may share your Personal Information with and transfer your Personal Information to any member of our group (if applicable). A member of our group means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share your information with selected third party service providers who assist us or because we are under a legal obligation to do so, examples include:
- Medical specialists, professors, researchers, analysts and technicians who may need to review information relating to your care and treatment;
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them for you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- We may be required to disclose your Personal Information to third parties in the event of any change to our corporate structure through a listing, merger, divestment, acquisition such as:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If a Verita group company or Verita Healthcare Ltd is acquired by a third party, in which case, information held by the respective company about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to:
- Comply with any legal obligation;
- Enforce the terms and conditions of other agreements; or
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Verita, our customers, or others; or
- Exchange information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Retention Of Your Information:
We will keep your information as long as we are required to do so under the applicable laws in the country in which the data is retained. In general Personal Information will be held for a period of 3 to 5 years after termination of our relationship with you.
How We Store And Protect Your Information:
We protect your Personal Information with appropriate safeguards and security measures. We maintain Personal Information in a combination of paper and electronic files. Physical records and files are stored onsite at our offices. Access is limited to authorised physicians, employees and approved contractors.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for choosing a password that is difficult to guess and is of sufficient complexity i.e. combines, letters, symbols and numbers; keeping this password confidential; changing it frequently; and ensuring that you do not to share the password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Special Provisions Relating To Residents Of The European Economic Area:
Verita Healthcare Group as a global company headquartered in Singapore. We have operations, entities, staff and service providers in Singapore and other countries throughout the world. Therefore the Personal Information that we collect from you may need to be transferred to, accessed and stored at, a destination outside the EEA.
We would share your Personal Information in order to provide you with our services, and our staff and service providers may be engaged in, among other things, review or provision of your medical treatment, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
When transferring your Personal Information outside the EEA we will endeavour to provide your Personal Information with an adequate level of protection in the countries in which we will transfer and process your information.
Access To Your Personal Information:
If you are in the EEA please note that the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) gives you the right to access Personal Information held about you.
Verita will make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your Personal Information, but there may be circumstances where we might not be able to provide you with access, including if the information contains legally privileged information, and would compromise the privacy of another person or where the cost of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your individual privacy rights. If we are unable to provide you with access to your Personal Information we will provide you with an explanation for our reasons and the right person to contact for any further queries you may have.
To find out more about access to your Personal Information or transfer of information outside of the EEA or your territory please contact us at:
Privacy and Data Compliance Officer
Verita Healthcare Group Limited
4 Leng Kee Road, #04-01 SIS Building, Singapore 159088.
Questions Or Complaints
If you are resident in the EEA and you have a complaint or concern around our privacy practices you have the right to lodge a complaint with the date privacy authority where you reside.
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing communications purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your Personal Information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your Personal Information to any third party for such purposes.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information or contacting us at the address or email stated above.
Third Party Websites
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.